Launch Your Walmart Store (Training) Watch Preview
In this course, I'll walk you through how to launch your products on Walmart.com.
Step by step training on how to launch and grow your brand on one of the largest e-commerce platforms. Learn how to diversify your sales channel and reach new customers who are looking for unique products on a platform they already know, like, and trust.
What you need to get started:
- Set aside 10-15 minutes to complete the application on laptop or tablet
- We strongly recommend using Google Chrome when completing the application
- Your progress will not be saved if you close this browser tab
- US Business Tax ID (SSN not accepted)
- W9 or W8 and EIN Verification Letter from the Department of Treasury that verifies your US business address or place of physical operations
- US Business address
- Planned integration method for your product catalog (bulk upload, API, solution provider) You can use Walmart's portal.
- Primary product categories, catalog size and related information (e.g. total SKUs you will be selling on Walmart.com initially with verified UPC information and used vs. refurbished, etc.)
- Bank Account Routing and Number
- Company Logo
- You will be able to access this course immediately after your purchase is complete.
- A receipt will be emailed to you.
6 Lessons in Launch Your Walmart Store (Training):
Intro: Let's Get Started
Why should you sell on Walmart
Completing the Application (Walk-through)
Let's submit your application
Setting Up Payment System
Complete Company Profile
Let's complete your company's profile
How to List Your First Product
Successfully listing your first product
Complete Store Setup